Notification of substances and materials to the Product Registry
Danish companies have a duty to notify hazardous chemical products to the Product Registry. Notification is free of charge and can take place electronically or by completing a printed notification form.
The notification duty applies to companies that produce, import or change the trade name of hazardous chemical products in quantities exceeding 100 kg per year. If the product is for private use only, there is no duty to notify. There is no charge for notification to the Product Registry.
Probasis an electronic system for notifying substances and materials (products) to the Product Registry at the Danish Working Environment Authority. Electronic notification gives your company an overview of all your electronic notifications and online help to complete the notification form.
How to get access to ProbasFor security reasons, your company needs a digital signature to use Probas. To get a digital signature, use the link on the right. Digital signatures issued for private use cannot be used for this purpose - you must have a company certificate.
- Register for Probas by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following company information:
- telephone number
- CVR-number (company register number, only for Danish companies)
- name(s) of user(s)
- Attach a copy of the company certificate or an employee signature for each user to the e‑mail
- You will receive a letter from the Product Registry with a user name and password
- Install the program following these guidelines
- You are now able to notify substances and materials.
Read about notification by printed form.
Read about benefits of electronic notification.
Read about Product Registry.
Read about notification of offshore products.